Recently Microsoft and BizTalk360 have announced the continuation of the Global BizTalk Summit that is held annually in the greater Seattle area. This year the event moves from downtown Seattle to Redmond and has been branded Integrate 2014. The event will take place December 3rd – 5th, 2014 on the Microsoft campus. If you are interested in Microsoft Integration technologies, this is a must attend event.
Based upon the current Session Schedule you will be exposed to:
- New BizTalk Adapter Framework for BizTalk Services
- New Workflow designer in BizTalk Services
- New BizTalk Rules Engine in BizTalk Services
- B2B Improvements in BizTalk Services
- Internet of Things (Service Bus)
- Hybrid Connectivity
- Azure API Management
- Customer Success Stories
- Ask the Experts (MVP) interactions
As you can see there is a lot of unique and progressive content on display at this event. I will be attending the event as will many other familiar faces from the Microsoft Integration community.
Registration is now open and there are some early bird tickets available until November 15th, 2014.
See you there!!!